Digital Data Recovery (Bespoke) POA
Our process gives you the flexibility to get your device quickly assessed by our specialist data engineers with no commitment or charge. We offer you:
- Speed – once we receive your device, you will know in only 4 hours the state of your data and the chances of a successful recovery
- Free report – our evaluation service and report are free. We require no commitment from you to proceed with the data recovery and there are no hidden fees
- Top quality – backed by the most experienced engineers and ground-breaking technology in the market, you can trust the recognised world leader, The Forensic Shop
Find out more about our process, below:
Contact us by phone, email, web or via chat for a free consultation. Our Data Recovery consultants will:
- Assess your data loss situation to determine the best, most cost effective solution and pricing options
- Provide fixed fees for the recovery (this is based on the complexity of work involved)
- Send you an evaluation form for you to sign and return with your damaged media
Once we receive the signed evaluation form, our Data Recovery engineers will:
- Conduct a thorough analysis to establish the extent of your data loss
- Provide a comprehensive evaluation report detailing:
- The results of the physical and logical tests
- A recovery prognosis with data percentage
- An optional guaranteed list of all recoverable files
- A fixed quote and timescale for the recovery
- Send you a data recovery contract to confirm if you want to proceed with the recovery
Once we receive the signed data recovery contract, our Data Recovery engineers will:
- Perform the recovery procedure
- Save the recovered data to an external USB hard drive
We will return your original hardware and your recovered data directly to you.
This service is only available for single drive systems, external devices and removable media.
Important! Software solutions are recommended only when your hardware or computer system is functioning properly. Contact us as soon as possible if you have experienced a storage media failure. Multiple attempts to extract the data without professional data recovery services may lead to irretrievable data and further damage to your files.