DYE STAINING BENCH
Dye Staining Benches are designed to give operator protection from the Ethanol dye used during the forensic process of developing latent finger prints from non-porous surfaces. The Polypropylene sink, dye storage tank, water facilities and open work surface provide the optimum environment for the efficient processing of such prints.
- There is no need for expensive ducting to be installed due to the units recirculatory airflow.
- The polypropylene and stainless steel construction also allows for easy cleaning.
- Designed by leading fume filtration specialist, John Haugh.
- The worksurfaces will not rust or corrode when in contact with water and chemicals.
- Carbon and HEPA filters are available to suit most laboratory applications.
- The safety alarm will alert the operator if worksurface face velocity falls below 0.3 M/Sec.
- The harmful fumes and vapours are drawn downward through the worksurface to the units filters. Clean air is then re-circulated back into the laboratory.
Optional accessories include: Anglepoise Lamp, Pre filters, Hot Water Tap
More Details: http://www.fumecare.com/dye-staining-bench/
1000LM CREE T6 XML LED Tactical Torch Zoomable Waterproof Bright Flashlight With Two 18650 Rechargeable Batteries & Charger